Independent Consultant for Mommy Loves Science & Books
Mommy Loves Science:
Having Fun Doing Science with Your Little One
As a former 7th grade science teacher of the year turned stay at home mom, I love having fun doing science with my little one. I wanted to make science more accessible for other families. It doesn’t have to cost a lot to provide quality, fun science investigations for your little ones.
- Please always supervise your child while conducting any of the investigations found here. Never leave child unattended while conducting investigations.
- Use caution, and safety first practices anytime you do experiments.
- Use your best judgment in deciding if your child is ready & able to preform the necessary steps to complete the experiment.
- Never eat or drink anything in a lab setting.
- Do not attempt investigations if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Read over all steps of the investigation before starting.
- We are not liable for any damage or injuries caused, conducting investigations is at your own risk.
*By participating in the investigations on this site you are agreeing to following these and any other pertinent safety rules and warnings related to the investigations or from manufactures of any items used to conduct our investigations.
Mommy Loves Books too:
I have a passion for literacy and want to introduce families to the amazing, high quality, unique options that Usborne Books & More has to offer.
*Usborne Publishing Ltd. has no connection with these pages and does not sponsor or support their content.