Good morning scientists! Today we made cute fruit, vegetable, and herb markers for our garden. It is simple and fun!
Paint Assorted Colors
**This was an adult project for us, use your own discretion if your child is ready or not**
- Wash and dry your river rocks prior to painting. We used a paper plate to add our paint for painting. Use one color as a time and rinse your brush between colors. Paint your desired fruit, veggie, or herb on your rock.
- Add the name of your plant to the rock.
- Outline in black paint to make the art pop.
- Spray the rocks with your desired sealant, allow to dry fully before placing in your garden.
- Place in your garden to help keep everything nice and organized.
Extended Learning: Also check out our other gardening ideas